Job Type: Part-time
Starting: Sept/Oct 2022
Who are we?
We are a health clinic in Central Hong Kong offering both pain management and skincare services. Our clients are both international or local, many of whom work in Central.
Who are you?
You're the cheerful face that greets every one of our visitors the second they walk through the door and brightens up their day.
You guide patients through their initial form filling, introduce them to our doctors, take payments and follow-up regularly afterwards. You'll be communicating with clients in person and through email, WhatsApp and over the phone.
Your primary concern is to make our patients feel comfortable during every step of their journey with us, building strong relationships with them into the future. You also play an important role in supporting all of our staff members, helping to ensure our clinic runs smoothly every day.
Sound like you? Read on.
Manage reception area - greeting visitors, answering the phone, handling general enquiries, taking payments and ensuring clinic always looks at its best
Manage appointments (phone, email, WhatsApp)
Communications with patients (bookings, reminders, other)
Support with updating records, filing, data entry (physical and digital)
Support with a range of administrative tasks
Flexible working hours
- (essential) Willing to work Saturdays
- (essential) Excellent level of English - speaking, listening, reading, writing
- (useful) Good level of Cantonese and Mandarin
- (essential) Comfortable with email, Word/Excel for letters and data entry, scheduling software
- (essential) Detail-oriented - ability to keep accurate records
- (useful) Ability to use Word, Excel, PowerPoint to create informational documents
- (essential) Professional, friendly and helpful
- (essential) Willing to learn and receive feedback
- (essential) Organised and able to multi-task even when under pressure
- (useful) Ability to take initiative in helping to build a better clinic
Please send your CV and covering email to email@example.com, stating you'd be available to interview and start working.